Author: Signal Staff
- The greatest economic threat to the Houston area is surge flooding, given its potential for widespread destruction. This is the conclusion of ...
- Photo: Getty Images Last week, the Trump campaign communications director told a regional reporters’ roundtable that Texas “is not a swing state.” ...
- Photo courtesy of Texas First Coalition Achieving LGBTQ equality is like driving stick shift for the first time. You sputter forward, then ...May 10, 2019
- Following the disclosure Tuesday of a new video taken by Sandra Bland, presidential candidates Beto O’Rourke and Julian Castro called on authorities ...
- Mayoral candidates in San Antonio’s general election will be facing off in a runoff on June 8 after both failed to get ...
- Update May 7: The GOP’s bill to increase taxes is dead for the session. State Rep. Chris Turner, a leading Democrat in ...May 6, 2019
- The new battleground state of Texas continues to be a favorite stomping ground of Democratic presidential candidates. On Saturday morning, Beto O’Rourke ...May 5, 2019
- May 23, 2019
The Texas Signal is a progressive media company. Our mission is to build a first-of-its kind media ecosystem in Texas to help get the progressive message out – to give Democrats a media signal. Right now, that signal flickers in and out while conservatives dominate the media landscape. Meanwhile, traditional news outlets in Texas are closing or downsizing.
Subscribing to the Texas Signal is free.
You’ll get our newsletter delivered to your inbox weekly that includes a speed round of our best work and exclusive content on progressive politics in Texas.Subscribe